Exhibitor Pricing and Benefits
The 2023 CSDC Conference once again offers dynamic booth packages set in an exciting, busy exhibit hall environment that will allow you to showcase your organization to California’s charter leaders.
What Last Year’s Attendees Said:
2023 Booth Space Rental Charges
- Exhibitor Early Bird Rate (payment and contract received by August 31): $3,750 per 10'x10' booth space
- Exhibitor Standard Rate (payment and contract received on or after September 1): $3,950 per 10'x10' booth space
- 10'x10' booth space
- Pipe railing, 8' high curtain back wall, and 3' high curtain side rails
- One (1) draped 6’ table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) wastebasket
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
- One (1) 7" x 44" identification sign with your company's name and booth number
- 50-word descriptive listing in our online floor plan and exhibitor search tool
- Inclusion on the event platform of your organization's URL and social media accounts
- Inclusion on CSDC’s Vendor Directory on chartercenter.org with your logo and your organization's description and contact information included in CSDC's searchable vendor directory of products and service providers to the California charter school sector. Listing will appear through March 1, 2024.
- Organization's name and booth number included on the CSDC Exhibit Hall Bingo Card Game, distributed to all attendees for the chance to win a prize provided by CSDC.
- Two (2) complimentary Exhibitor Representative full registrations per booth rented; includes drink tickets, lunch, and coffee breaks for reps.
What's Not Included
- Storage, placement, shipment, or reshipment of exhibit materials
- Special lighting, additional booth furnishings, carpet, or individual booth cleaning
- Electricity, internet, and associated supplies
- Any other special service ordered by the exhibitor
Want to increase your presence at the Annual CSDC Conference? Consider becoming a 2023 sponsor and enjoy additional benefits!
Interested in learning more about sponsorships? Email: email@example.com or call (800) 280-6218.
We have been notified that organizations have been sending spam emails to vendors for the CSDC conference in an attempt to sell attendee emails and phone numbers. Please be aware that these organizations are not sanctioned by CSDC. CSDC does not sell attendee email addresses or phone numbers.